Commercial New Build - SBEM
- Shows the efficiency of a Building in graph format and comes with a Recommendations Report and Building Regulation Compliance Document BRUKL Part L2A or Part L2B
- On Construction Commercial EPC required by Law if Constructing or Altering a building to provide more parts.
- Fines for non-compliance, imposed by Trading Standards. The Builder is responsible.
- Certificate can only be produced by a Qualified Assessor Level (NDEA Level 4) Non Domestic Energy Assessor, who is registered with a Government approved accreditation scheme.
- Certificate is Valid for 10 years.
- Certificate is Lodged on Landmark Register and can be retrieved using a 24 digit pin.
- Does NOT Require a Building inspection by a Qualified assessor, Assessor uses building plans to determine ratings.
- Also known as Non Domestic New Build EPC or Part L2A or SBEM Calc to reflect the building regulation is adheres to. Uses SBEM Methodology to calculate ratings.
Cost from £250* including Landmark Registry fees for a small office. For multiple properties then reductions are available.
For more Questions and Answers go to our FAQs page.
* Excluding VAT