Shows the efficiency of a Building in graph format and comes with a separate Recommendation Report.
- A Commercial EPC is required by Law if Selling, Renting or Leasing a building - Some Buildings are Exempt.
- Fines for Non-compliance, imposed by Trading Standards. The Building Owner is responsible.
- Requires a Building inspection by a Qualified assessor.
- The Certificate is Valid for 10 years.
- All Commercial buildings are classified as either Level 3, 4 or 5. A Commercial EPC can only be produced by an appropriately Qualified Assessor Level (NDEA) who must be registered with a Government approved accreditation scheme.
- The Certificate is Lodged on Landmark Register and can be retrieved using a 24 digit pin.
- Should be provided within 28 days of commencement of Marketing.
- Also known as Non-Domestic EPC or Commercial Energy Performance Certificate.
- For Level 3 & 4 Buildings, the EPC report is produced using SBEM Methodology.
- Level 5 Buildings the EPC report is produced by using Dynamic Simulation Modelling (DSM) Methodology.
Cost from £150* including Landmark Registry fees for a single office unit.
For more Questions and Answers go to our FAQs page.
* Excluding VAT