Terms & Conditions
EPC UK is trading name of ECO Approach Ltd.
* The term EPC UK or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered address is:
Provident House, Burrell Row, Beckenham, BR3 1AT. England. United Kingdom. UK Company Registration Number: 08624580
* The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Liability. However arising whether directly or indirectly as a result of access to and use of this Website including without limitation acting or failing to act in reliance on any information contained herein.
* We reserve the right to charge you interest on overdue accounts in accordance with the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998.
* All prices quoted exclude VAT and are subject to our standard terms and conditions
* The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
* Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. We accept no liability in respect of the content of any third party material appearing on the Website or in respect of the content of any other website to which the Website may be linked from time to time. We also make no warranty in respect of the contents of this Website and accept no liability whatsoever for any loss or damage.
* Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
* This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
* Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
* This website includes links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to give further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website and we have no responsibility for the content of the linked websites.
* Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.