New Build Domestic - SAP EPC - Part L1A - Part L1B
Shows the efficiency of a Building in graph format and comes with a separate L1A /L1B 2014 - Building Regulations Part L Compliance Report.
- SAP On-Construction EPC required by Law if Constructing or Altering a building to provide more parts.
- Fines for Non-Compliance, imposed by Building Control. The Builder is responsible.
- The Certificate can only be produced by a Qualified Assessor Level (OCEA) On Construction Energy Assessor, who must be registered with a Government approved accreditation scheme.
- The Certificate is Valid for 10 years.
- Certificate is Lodged on Landmark Register and can be retrieved using a 24 digit pin.
- Does NOT Require a Building inspection. The Assessor uses building plans to determine BER (Building Emission Rate)
- Also known as Domestic New Build EPC or SAP - Part L1A to reflect the building regulation is has to meet.
- On-Construction SAP - Standard Assessment Procedure.
Cost from £90* including Landmark Registry fees for a 3 Bedroom Semi-Detached building. Volume discounts are always given for multiple properties. Please call on 0114 331 0018.
For more Questions and Answers go to our FAQs page.
* Excluding VAT